THE LAST SCOOP..



Its rare that i make it out of anywhere outside of downtown. But after some time , I am craving for somthing sweet. The latest sweet obsession on social media is ice cream roll. It is originally a Thai frozan desert and now they are popularly selling in India too.



Hello, Raw Creams , one of spots to offer the ice cream. I found this place in Gtb nagar. They also have some other outlets in Delhi. The ambience was too cool and amazing . Staff was very courteous and service was excellent. This is actually what we called a perfect hangout place with delight music.

                                             

There ' s finally a whole lot of new things hitting my mind and I have no idea from where to start. Then I decided to let nostalgia win on this one. I started with Double Ferrero nutella. The taste was super amazing. I just love a good scoop of their favourite flavours.

                                               

Ice cream have always been our favourite and now there is a new trend that has got us hooked . If you haven 't heard about it, worry not as we bring you a last scoop how ice cream rollls have taken over the social media trends. 
                         
                   "I Scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream " 
Everyone loves ice cream, but what??? 
• Endless amount of flavours. 
• Ice cream is good during every season. 
• Makes your mood too good.
 • Its goes with everything. 

Its simple to make and serve, making it with the perfect treat for families, parties and other events. just try once ice cream rolls if you aren 't already. 

just try once ice cream rolls if you aren 't already. For more food updates follow me on Instagram @DELHIFOODIEGRAM and Facebook as well DELHIFOODIEGRAM.  


GAURAV PATHAK

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

GOS - "GAME OF SLICE"

My second love....

Hello BIRYANI Hai ?